Pikmin Bloom Flower Card Decor Pikmin Event: Everything You Need to Know
There are 24 new Decor Pikmin available to collect.
A “Flower Card” Decor Pikmin event has kicked off in Pikmin Bloom!
The Flower Card Decor Pikmin event will run from now until September 25 at 11:59 p.m. local time.
During this event, players will be able to collect Gold Seedlings that will grow into Flower Card Decor Pikmin. Players can collect Gold Seedlings by participating in Weekly Challenges and by completing the event’s tasks.
There are 20 different tasks to complete during this event, and players will be able to complete them one at a time. That is, once players complete the first task, they’ll move onto the second task, and so on.
There are six different Flower Card Decor Pikmin designs available to collect for Red, Yellow, Blue, and Purple Pikmin. This means there are 24 different Flower Card Decor Pikmin available to collect in total.
According to a Reddit post from user Pokebinz, here are the first 13 tasks in this event. We’ll update this space as additional tasks are discovered.
- Task 1 - Plant 1,000 White Flowers
- Task 2 - Pluck 2 Seedlings
- Task 3 - Defeat 3 Mushrooms
- Task 4 - Plant 5,000 White Flowers
- Task 5 - Walk 15,000 Steps
- Task 6 - Pluck 3 Seedlings
- Task 7 - Defeat 1 Red Mushroom
- Task 8 - Plant 5,000 Red Flowers
- Task 9 - Walk 20,000 Steps
- Task 10 - Pluck 4 Seedlings
- Task 11 - Destroy 1 Yellow Mushroom
- Task 12 - Plant 5,000 Yellow Flowers
- Task 13 - Walk 25,000 Steps
Are you excited about this Flower Card Decor Pikmin event in Pikmin Bloom? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.