Pokemon Go Season of Go: Candy XL, Seasonal Bonuses, and More
Here are some of the changes and bonuses that will be available during the Season.
A new in-game Season is about to begin in Pokemon Go!
The Season of Go will run from June 1, 2022 at 10 a.m. local time until September 1, 2022 at 10 a.m. local time.
During the Season of Go, different Pokemon will have the chance to appear in the wild. In addition, different pocket monsters will have the chance to hatch from Eggs that are collected during the Season. You can learn more about these changes on the Pokemon Go website.
A variety of Seasonal Bonuses will be active during the Season of Go:
- There will be increased “Friendship bonus damage” during Raids
- Lure Modules will remain active for one hour
- Players will be able to perform one extra Special Trade per day
- Players will earn one extra Pokemon Candy when trading Pokemon
- Players will be guaranteed to receive Candy XL when trading Pokemon
- Players will be guaranteed to receive Gifts when spinning PokeStops
- There will be a damage bonus for players participating in Raids remotely
Finally, once the Season of Go begins, players who have reached at least Level 31 will be able to collect Candy XL. This change will remain in effect even after the Season of Go ends.
You can learn more about the Season of Go on Pokemon Go’s website.
Are you looking forward to the Season of Go in Pokemon Go? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.