Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode VI - Return of the Jedi Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode VI!'
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was released for consoles and PC on April 5, 2022. The game allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies.
Each film, or “Episode,” in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has five levels to complete, and each level has five minikits that are available to collect.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase, though players have the option to purchase upgrades to decrease this cost by a certain percentage.
Even if you purchase these upgrades, it may still take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every minikit Rumor in the game. That being the case, we’re here to help you out so you can save your studs!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode VI - Return of the Jedi!
A Plan to Save Han
- Trail of B. Crumbs - Find Salacious B. Crumb somewhere within Jabba’s Palace.
- Photogenic - Piece this frame together for Jabba’s droid pool room.
- Major Malfunction - See which leftover droids remain in the droid pool room.
- Max Rebo Band Roadie - The Nalargon needs power! The show must go on!
- Jabba’s Palace Redemption - Those empty prison cells may not look inviting, but that’s what they WANT you to think.
- Target Practice - Take some time out to test the weapons at the front of Jabba’s barge!
- Trailing Behind - Did you hear that? Sounds like something fell overboard…
- Where Has it Gonk? - Gonk socket at the top, Gonk at the bottom. How will this star-crossed pair be united?
- A Simple Smuggle - Every good barge comes with a lever-operated secret compartment!
- Colossal Cannon - How can you NOT want to fix up and shoot that thing?!
Endor the Line
- Heavy Sleeper - They say Ewoks only wake up when they’re hungry…
- Endor-tainment - That box could be opened by a keycard…
- Geejaw and Order - Those geejaws are getting in the way of our minikit hunt!
- Littering - Who left that in the bush? Better pick it up. (Always take your litter home, kids!)
- Backseat Bonanza - What’s that on the back of that speeder bike…?
The Chewbacca Defense
- Ewok-A-Mole - Take a moment to enjoy a traditional Ewok game!
- Endor-Net Access - What is it with rebels and nets…?
- Heads Up! - Battle-damaged vehicles may contain valuables.
- Tree Top - Endor has many trees, big and small, many hiding something valuable…
- Speeder-Bike Lane - Speeder bikes are always in the way of the road…
Fulfill Your Destiny
- Emergency Empire Access - An elevator with that much security must transport something good!
- Always Check Behind the Chair - People are always dropping things down there…
- Peculiar Protocol Password Panel - Maybe a protocol droid could make sense of the images on the wall monitor.
- Mint Condition - Someone’s opened the Emperor’s toys! Get them back in their correct boxes before he notices.
- Feeling Deflated - It doesn’t matter where the power cell comes from. Bouncy castles are priority!
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to read the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.