Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode V!'
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was released for consoles and PC on April 5, 2022. The game allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and there are five minikits available to collect in each level.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase, though players have the option to purchase upgrades to decrease this cost by a certain percentage.
Even if you purchase these upgrades, it may still take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every minikit Rumor in the game, so we’re here to help you out!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back!
Hoth and Cold
- Snow Friends of Mine - Did the probe droids build those snowmen…? They’re LEARNING…
- Meltdown - There must be a way to thaw out that frozen minikit by the snowspeeder…
- Chain Reaction - What happens if you shoot a P-Tower turret with another P-Tower? Let’s find out…
- Repurpose and Reuse - That’s still a perfectly good power cell. Try using it somewhere else!
- Up to Snow Good - We’ve received reports of a probe droid holding something minikit-shaped near the wampa’s cave!
Assault on Echo Base
- Snowed Under - Luke wasn’t the only thing left alone in the snow…
- Did Somebody Order Ice? - The prize is all yours; you just need to thaw it out!
- Let it Go - There is a lot of ice around here… Some of it must be hiding valuables!
- Snow Problem - Sometimes these things are just lying around! Keep your eyes peeled.
- Probe-ation - These sneaky Empire droids are still surrounding the area. Deal with them!
Never Tell Me the Odds
- Rock Steady - There’s often oddly-shaped asteroids within these fields…
- They Can’t Have Disappeared - Hidden in plain sight…
- Imperial Space Race - Race against the clock!
- Avoid the Asteroid - Only a skilled pilot can reach this one!
- Exogorth Leftovers - Space slugs usually eat everything… Maybe they’re allergic to minikits?
- Infernal Furnace - That pit droid could probably get you into the furnace room…
- Small Systems Secret - An astromech could slice its way into the small systems room…
- Lofty Lift Lever - The override lever for lifts are usually found high up inside them!
- Sightseeing Stormtrooper - The stormtroopers are distracted… Now’s your chance to snag that minikit!
- Password Puzzle for Peckish People - Looks like the dining room is locked up tight. The entry code must be nearby…
- Carbon Copy - Test out the carbon freeze equipment for yourself.
- Hatching a Plan - Hatches often lead to new locations… Sometimes locations with prizes!
- Tabletop Games - Some games require a password to gain entry. Fancy!
- In Case of Emergency - Rebels are quite resourceful when they need to be…
- Vanity Room - Lando really loves his capes…and himself!
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to read the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.