Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode IV - A New Hope Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode IV!'
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is now available on consoles and PC! The game allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and each level has five minikits available to collect.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase, but players have the option to purchase upgrades to decrease this cost by a certain percentage.
Even if you purchase these upgrades, it may still take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every one of the game’s minikit Rumors, so we’re here to help you out!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode IV - A New Hope!
- An Acrobatic Mission - Show off your acrobatic abilities for a special reward!
- Storage Wars - The cleaners must have been in a rush to finish…
- Rhythm Rebels - Time for a dance break!
- Gonk This Way! - Grab a couple of gonks for free entry!
- Mynock! Who’s There? - How did these mynocks get on board? Somebody do something!
Hunk of Junk
- High Maintenance - See anything good up there?
- Lost Property - Any lost belongings must be retrieved and processed.
- Secret Stash - Found within a hidden stash of valuable resources…
- Docking Bay Storage - You never know what you’ll find when you shove some boxes around!
- Emergency Exit - Exits can be found on the first floor! Did that minikit try to make a break for it…?
Best Leia’d Plans
- MSE Trap - These mouse droids are such a pest…
- Do You Mind? - Find out what the Emperor is up to… Then regret it.
- Glide to Provide - The minikit is REALLY out of reach! Or is it…?
- Break’s Over - Take back the stolen power cell!
- Priorities - The princess isn’t going anywhere. Best conduct a thorough search of the detention area!
This is Some Rescue
- Stacked Up - Use the environment to your advantage when checking the hangar.
- Twirling Around - Discover a hidden room by channeling your inner acrobat!
- Rebels in Disguise - These trooper disguises can get you into all sorts of places…
- MSE Hunt - Keep an eye out for those mouse droids!
- Password Protected - Enter the code to redeem a fabulous prize! (All transactions are final. No substitutions. Minikit has 0.0001 stud value)
Stay on Target
- Teeny Tiny TIE - Almost too cute to blow up! … Almost.
- Small Probe-lem - That probe droid has something of ours…
- Teeny Tiny TIE Returns - This one is even cuter! Now blow it up!
- Not Up to Code - That panel by the exhaust port looks loose…
- Minimalism - Those ghastly satellites just have to go, dahling!
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to read the rest of our reviews for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.