Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode III!'
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was released on consoles and PC on April 5, 2022. The game allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and there are five minikits available to collect in each level.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase, though players have the option to purchase upgrades to decrease this price by a certain percentage.
Even if you purchase these upgrades, it may still take you some time to accumulate enough studs to purchase all of the minikit Rumors in the game. That being the case, we’re here to help you out so you can save your studs!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode III - Revenge of the Sith!
Out for the Count
- Extra Parts - There is more than droid parts in the droid repair room! They should rename it to “Droid Repair Room+”.
- We’re Smarter Than This - There’s something off about that minikit… It might be a trap.
- Store Room Surprise - Only droids can open the store room. Start a commotion and see what happens!
- Grievously Egotistical - That General Grievous statue looks like it’s missing something…
- It Lay Beyond Lasers - The area behind those faulty lasers looks interesting…
- Prototype Vulture Droid - Something’s gone wrong with that odd-looking vulture droid. Best recycle the parts, pretend it never happened.
- Droid Hunt - Vulture droids outside the base are overwhelming the clone troopers!
- Walk This Way - The direction the clone troopers swopped in from is interesting…
- Circuit Breaker - Use your lightsaber to cut through the facility walls!
- Varactyl’s Back, Alright! - Release the varactyl!
Droid Attack on the Wookiees
- Just Nesting - Kashyyyk is filled with trees with all sorts of wildlife and hidden artifacts…
- Views from Kachirho - Drink in the wonderful views from high in the mountains of Kashyyyk!
- Loot Drop - Find a way to power up the satellite dish and call for supplies!
- Boom Box - Take advantage of the gear found in weapons crates!
- Cliffhanger - Don’t look down!
- Rage Quit - Someone must really hate their desk…
- Just Dropping in - Look for alternative ways to distract Palpatine in his office.
- Chamber of Minikits - Find a means to cross the platforms in the senate chamber.
- Plate Spinning - Manipulate the senate platform. Hold on to something!
- Salvage Hunters - Salvage droids are picking the place clean. Let’s see what they’ve taken!
The High Ground
- Mustafar-far Away - Don’t hang around too long to find this one.
- Brittle Balance Beam Building - Just don’t look down at the lava…
- Mustafarian Metal Music - The band needs help setting up! Where’s a roadie when you need one?
- Holotable Hotfix - There is something different about this holotable. It seems… minikit-ier than normal.
- A Pesky P-100 Problem - Those P-100 droids are holding something familiar!
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to read the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.