Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode II - Attack of the Clones Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode II!'
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is out now on consoles and PC! The game allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and there are five minikits available to collect in each level.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase, though players have the option to purchase upgrades to decrease this cost by a certain percentage.
Even if you purchase these upgrades, it may still take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase all of the minikit Rumors in the game. That being the case, we’re here to help you out so you can save your studs!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode II - Attack of the Clones!
A Wrestle with Wesell
- Maybe Just One More Time - Ignore Obi-Wan’s advice about this particular power coupling!
- Shiny Hologram Edition - Collect the whole set!
- Fresh Off the Van - No time to wait for this delivery!
- Instant Delivery - That minikit hologram looks like it could be hiding something… But what?!
- Advertising Overload - Too many ads around here… Someone should do something about that!
The Hunt for Jango
- No Reception - Those satellites belong to the Trade Federation on Geonosis. Wipe them out!
- Mini-Comet - What an oddly-shaped asteroid…
- Rock On - Mind how you go around the larger asteroids…
- Tunnel Vision - Only capable pilots can navigate asteroid tunnels. And only capable-r pilots can find goodies hidden inside!
- I Wanna Rock - Eyes peeled for anything of value in that asteroid field…
Droid Factory Frenzy
- Factory Sample - Ahh… Nothing beats that new minikit smell!
- Art Critic - Such amazing artwork is too good for this world. You’ll have to break it!
- Smuggler Juggler - This droid is never going to drop anything without some interference…
- Conveyor Belt Backtrack - Sometimes you’ve just got to go against the flow!
- Fancy Fan Fix-up - While you’re here, why not fix up some of this dodgy machinery?
- Gate Expectations - There must be a way to open that main gate…
- Big Bully! - Looks like someone’s had some fun in the sand. Ruin it!
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Something’s stashed behind one of the entrance doors.
- Turret Target Tasks - A turret can be used for more than taking down the arena creatures!
- Fancy Door, Fancy Contents! - If the door is silver, there must be something even better behind it!
The Battle of the Jedi
- Scavenger Hunt - Top tip: Scavengers can access hard-to-reach areas with their crafting ability.
- Gold Digger - Make use of high-powered weapons to retrieve this minikit!
- Cave Dweller - These caves are just begging to be scavenged…
- Bug Repellent - There must be a way to deal with the infestation in the hangar…
- Lost and Found - There’s bound to be some good loot among all that loose cargo in the hangar!
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to read the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.