Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker Minikit Rumors
Here are all of the minikit Rumors for 'Episode IX!'
Update (04/05/2022): Our guide originally stated that minikit Rumors cost 27,000 studs each, when they actually cost 30,000 studs each. We've updated our guide with the correct information, and we apologize for any confusion this erorr may have caused.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and players can collect five minikits in each level.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit Rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase. Since it may take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every minikit Rumor in the game, we’re here to help you out!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker!
A Skip and a Jump
- Crane and Gain - That crane is holding something valuable!
- It’s Mine Now - All sorts of things can be found in the walls of the Sinta Mine!
- TIE in Disguise - One of these TIEs is not like the others…
- Steam On! - Something’s caught in the machinery smoke…
- Dealing with Dodgy Droids - That droid’s got my minikit! Well, it’s not mine yet. But it WILL be!
Reward: Resistance Y-wing (Micro)
They Fly Now!
- Sneaky Salvage Droid - If that salvage droid thinks this chaos is going to mask its escape, it has another thing coming…
- Scrap Mishap - Take down that droid before it turns the minikit into scrap!
- Party Pooper Trooper - A jet trooper is taking off with that minikit! The gall!
- Jet Trooper Sharp shooter - ANOTHER jet trooper is escaping with ANOTHER stolen minikit! What is their deal?
- Bye-Bye-, TIE! - You can’t outrun a TIE fighter… Try something else!
Reward: Bestoon Legacy (Micro)
- Things That Go Gonk in the Night - It’s uplifting to help those who need it… or is it?
- Upmarket Value - The market can contain items of high prices… in high places.
- Last Orders - The First Order have taken up all the best spots across the courtyard. One is particularly heavily guarded…
- Overseeing Kijimi - Climb up to the rooftops of Kijimi and take in the view!
- Disassembly Required - Find a way into the abandoned building and see what’s been left behind.
Reward: TIE Dagger (Micro)
The Strength to Do it
- It Was Like That When I Got Here - Just one more broken wall won’t hurt…
- Hardcore Parkour - For when walking on the floor is just not exciting enough…
- Pocket Explorer - There is so much waiting for the smaller explorer to discover!
- It Lies Below, It’s Gotta Go - Those Dianogas are looking at you funny…
- Sidetracked by Scavenging - Kylo may want to fight, but look at all the junk crying out to be scavenged!
Reward: Kylo Ren’s TIE Whisper (Micro)
Be With Me
- Hurdle Race - Watch out for obstacles while riding the Orbaks!
- Fanfare - Aim your shorts carefully and you’ll be golden!
- Can’t TIE Me Down - The Battle of Exegol isn’t without devastation. Check the remains of one ship in particular…
- Ladder to Success - Climb your way to the top.
- Hacker’s Delight - Reroute the signal from a communications dish…
Reward: Tantive IV (Micro)
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.