Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Minikit Rumors
Here are the clues for every minikit in 'Episode VIII!'
Update (04/05/2022): Our guide originally stated that minikit Rumors cost 27,000 studs each, when they actually cost 30,000 studs each. We've updated our guide with the correct information, and we apologize for any confusion this erorr may have caused.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and each level has five minikits that are available to collect.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play through the game’s Episodes, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase. Since it may take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every one of these Rumors, we’re here to help you out!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode VIII - The Last Jedi!
- Window Cleaner - The Dreadnought could do with some deconstruction here.
- Straight to Voicemail - Stop the dreadnought from making any communications!
- Where Are You Going? - Someone didn’t want to stick around and fight.
- TIE’d Together - Look out for the TIE carrying something valuable.
- Trash Collector - So that’s where the trash compactor releases space trash.
Reward: Resistance A-wing (Micro)
- Rising Strong! - The central room has a high ceiling. Anything could be up there!
- In Safe Hands - It’s safe to say this safe is in a safe place.
- Rose By Any Other Name - There are records of everyone in here. Frame the correct one!
- Pipe Dreams - The plumbing in these cells really needs some work…
- The Masterpieces - An artist can find inspiration in just about anything!
Reward: Libertine (Micro)
No Snoke Without Fire
- Spinning Around - If this one’s stressing you out, try blowing off a little steam first…
- Furiously Fast Firing Range - It’ll take some quick shooting to complete this training machine!
- Tricky Techno Tower - It’s almost like this tower was designed to be tricky to climb…
- Puzzling Power Cell Path - Moving the power cells around could be useful for something…
- Good Enough - When you need to hide something but can’t be bothered getting off your throne!
Reward: TIE Silencer (Micro)
Chrome Dome Down
- Through Fire and Flames - Brave the fire to claim the prize!
- Golden Opportunity - Grab it before it’s too late!
- Loose Kits Sink Ships - The ship is falling apart! Snap this minikit on the way out.
- Pile of Junk - Stomp and shoot everything you can!
- Three Strikes and You’re Out - Those BB droids can be pretty annoying!
Reward: Supremacy (Micro)
- Vulptex Food - That good boi definitely deserves a treat…
- Rebuilding Hope - Piece together the symbol of hope.
- Caved in - Look for hidden objects amongst the rubble.
- Crait Expectations - Discover and unlock this safely protected object.
- Crackdown - These caves are unstable, but a slight detour may be worth the risk…
Reward: Kylo Ren’s Shuttle (Micro)
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.