Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Episode VII - The Force Awakens Minikit Rumors
The game has a clue for finding every minikit!
Update (04/05/2022): Our guide originally stated that minikit Rumors cost 27,000 studs each, when they actually cost 30,000 studs each. We've updated our guide with the correct information, and we apologize for any confusion this erorr may have caused.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or “Episode,” has five levels to complete, and there are five minikits to collect in each level.
While players may come across some minikits on their own as they play, the game also allows players to unlock a clue, or “Rumor,” related to finding each minikit in the game.
Each minikit rumor costs 30,000 studs to purchase. Since it may take you a while to accumulate enough studs to purchase every one of these Rumors, we’re here to help you out!
Here are the minikit Rumors for every minikit in Episode VII - The Force Awakens!
First Order of Business
- Anger Management - Make sure nobody suffers by that machine again.
- Poster Boy - Propaganda everywhere. Rid the galaxy of these images before anybody sees them.
- Astro Physics - A trusty astromech can reveal this ship’s hidden secrets…
- BB-Ball - Can you score one from downtown?
- Light Luggage - These contains will require more than a little elbow-grease to open.
Reward: Finalizer (Micro)
Low Flying Garbage
- Risky Maneuver - Some fancy flying through the debris could be rewarding!
- Scrap Picker - Some of those pipes look like they haven’t been salvaged yet!
- Kick ‘Em While They’re Down! - Destroy the crashed star destroyer’s weapons.
- Target Practice - Defeat the attacking wave of TIE/sf before escaping!
- Scavengers Gonna Scavenge - Salvage the minikit from the salvage droid.
Reward: First Order TIE Fighter (Micro)
Reap What You Solo
- Contain and Collect - Make sure to check all the containment units!
- Broken Floors and Silver Doors - Avoid the damaged floor and see what lies beyond!
- Tantalizingly Tiny Droid Door - That unit in the landing bay seems the perfect size for BB-8! Or half a protocol droid, if that’s more your bag.
- Hanging Out - A scoundrel could really cause some havoc with those conveyor controls.
- The Ryloth Ark - The code to that crate must be close by…
Reward: Eravana (Micro)
- Wall of Shame - A little bit of deconstruction is needed within the base.
- Rock Starkiller - Looks like a good place to try out some rock climbing…
- Always Recycle - Discover the trash compactor and correctly dispose of any recycling.
- No More Restraints - See what you can find in the interrogation room…
- You’re the Party Star! - Start the party and enjoy a beverage!
Reward: Starkiller Base (Micro)
- Starkiller Base Race - Beat the clock to win a prize!
- Trench Fun - You’ll narrowly escape with this minikit…
- Stacked it - Force yourself to reach up and grab this one!
- Not-So-Hidden Package - Who leaves these lying around like this?
- Cracked it - The base is crumbling, so might as well go for it!
Reward: Resistance X-Wing (Micro)
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.