Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Level Challenges List
Here are the Rumors for every Level Challenge in the game!
Update (04/05/2022): Our guide originally stated that Level Challenge Rumors cost 27,000 studs each, when they actually cost 30,000 studs each. We've updated our guide with the correct information, and we apologize for any confusion this erorr may have caused.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga allows players to play through the nine films in the three Star Wars trilogies. Each film, or Episode, has five levels, and each level features three optional Challenges for players to complete.
By default, information related to these Level Challenges is hidden and can be unlocked using studs, the game’s currency. Specifically, players can spend 30,000 studs to unlock a “Rumor” related to a Level Challenge.
These “Rumors” give players information about what they need to do to complete individual Level Challenges.
There are 135 Level Challenges to complete in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, which means there are 135 Rumors available to purchase.
If you want to complete all of the Level Challenges in the game, it may take you quite a while to earn enough studs to purchase all of the related Rumors.
To help you out, we’ve purchased all of the Level Challenge Rumors in the game, and have listed them below for your reference.
Episode I - The Phantom Menace
A Bigger Fish
- Dis is Nutsen - Dodge 3 of the Opee Sea Killer’s attacks in a row.
- Dodge Every-fin - Defeat the Opee Sea Killer without taking damage.
- Colo Snore Fish - Dodge 3 of the Colo Claw Fish’s attacks in a row.
The Boonta Eve Classic
- Eat My Exhaust! - Beat the Ultimate Lap time record.
- It’s SKYWALKER! - On Lap 3, use the service ramp.
- Take Over - Use 3 Boost Pads in a single lap.
Better Call Maul
- Complete Maul-ing - Defeat Darth Maul in less than 10 minutes.
- Forced Out - Force push 5 droids over the walkway.
- Odds Stacked in Your Favor - Use the Force to find another way past the electrical hazard.
Outmanned But Not Out-Gungane-ed
- Booma Shakalaka! - Destroy all AAT-1 Hover Tanks.
- Don’t Lose Your Head! - Shoot the heads off 3 battle droids.
- Ouch Time! - Destroy 300 battle droids with a single booma.
Now This is Podracing
- Prodigy - Shoot 3 Vulture droids in 5 seconds.
- Spinning… That’s a Good Trick! - Perform 3 spins in the Naboo Starfighter to escape enemy lock-ons.
- Yippeee! - Destroy the Droid Control Ship without being defeated.
Episode II - Attack of the Clones
A Wrestle with Wesell
- Jedi Need Insurance - Cause over 70,000 studs in damages.
- Best Pilot in the Galaxy - Defeat Zam Wesell without hitting any buildings.
- This is a Shortcut - Complete the chase and defeat Zam Wesell within 4 minutes.
The Hunt for Jango
- Do an Aileron Roll! - Perform a roll to dodge incoming homing missiles locked on to your ship 3 times.
- Charged Up - Complete the level without being hit by an [sic] Seismic Charge.
- Flying is for Droids - Navigate through the tunnel within the largest asteroid without crashing.
Droid Factory Frenzy
- No Hanging Around - Find a way to rescue Padmé within 30 seconds.
- Mind Control Drone - Turn Geonosians against each other with Jedi Mind Tricks.
- Zipping Past Danger - Find a shortcut over a conveyor belt.
- In Their Heads! - Cause either the Nexu, Reek or Acklay to damage another of the creatures by using the Force.
- Rumble in the Arena - Trample through 20 droids while riding the Reek.
- Re-gifted - Use the Force to hit an enemy with one of Jango’s rockets.
The Battle of the Jedi
- The Dark Side - Reach Dooku within 5 minutes.
- Bug Zapper - Build the ‘Electric Fly Trap’ to rid the cave area of Geonosian Warriors.
- Forcing Them Out - Use the Force to defeat a Geonosian Warrior and a Battle Droid.
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Out for the Count
- Beep Boop Backup - Activate the friendly Turret Droid.
- Civil War - Defeat an enemy droid using their own kind.
- Wet Floor! - Take out the droideka like a true scoundrel.
- Attack of the Droids - Defeat 5 battle droids, 4 MagnaGuards and 5 super battle droids without dying once.
- Sneak Attack - As Grievous waits high above, catch him off guard by attacking him via the Bounty Hunter path.
- Very Uncivilized - Defeat 2 MagnaGuards with a blaster.
Droid Attack on the Wookiees
- Force Influence - Defeat an enemy clone as a force influenced clone.
- Frequent Flyer - Reach the escape pod using the alternate route.
- Kashyyyk-a-boo! - Use an AT-RT to defeat 3 clone troopers and the enemy AT-RT.
- Dazzling Display - Use the lights to blind Palpatine.
- Heads Up - Drop a droid onto Palpatine’s head.
- Return to Senator - Interrupt Palpatine’s ‘Force Lightning Spin Attack’ by deflecting the Force Lightning back at him.
The High Ground
- Let Him Eat Cake! - Force Throw the cake trolley at Anakin.
- Sneaking in - Take the alternate route to reach Anakin.
- Wider Awareness - Use the steam vents to damage Anakin.
Episode IV - A New Hope
- Sometimes I Amaze Myself - Defeat an enemy with an explosive canister.
- I Suggest a New Strategy - Defeat a Stormtrooper with their own weapon.
- Vacuumed Up! - Flush the Stormtroopers out into space.
Hunk of Junk
- Absolute Scoundrel - Use the environment to your advantage against the Stormtroopers.
- Don’t Get Cocky - Defeat 3 Stormtroopers with hidden turrets.
- Chewie, Get Us Out of Here! - Find different ways of blocking the Stormtrooper reinforcements.
Best Leia’d Plans
- Boring Conversation Anyway - Break the console panel to cut off the Empire Captain.
- Slight Weapons Malfunction - Clear out the detention block guards like a true scoundrel.
- Your Weapon, You Will Not Need It - Get through the first floor without being detected.
This is Some Rescue
- Bullseye - Find a more uncivilized way to help Luke & Leia.
- For Luck - Discover an alternate method across the gap to escape the Stormtroopers.
- Special Edition - Discover the hidden room within the Death Star.
Stay on Target
- Clever Flying - Use a “loop manoeuver” to break out of Dark Vader’s targeting systems 3 times.
- Hope That’s Insured - Destroy 10 turrets while doing the trench run.
- That’s Not Going to Buff Out… - Cause severe damage to Dark Vader’s ship.
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Hoth and Cold
- Avoid the Droid! - Shoot 5 probe droids out of the air without them spotting you first.
- Not a Probe-lem - Shoot 1 probe droid out of the air without them spotting you first.
- Stylish Way Down - Find and use all 5 zipwires.
Assault on Echo Base
- AT-ATrick - Fly through the legs of an AT-AT.
- Show Off! - Trip up the AT-ATs without the tow cable breaking.
- Rogue Squadron, Form Up! - Complete the level without being defeated.
Never Tell Me the Odds
- Asteroid Evasion - Avoid contact with the asteroids during the asteroid chase.
- Proton Power - Destroy 5 TIE Fighters using Proton Torpedoes.
- Take Evasive Action! - Complete the Star Destroyer encounter without being destroyed.
- You want to make that move? - Build a distraction for the Stormtroopers.
- Hello, What Have We Here? - Discover and loot an Empire Weapon Cache as a disguised Rebel.
- Surprise! - Trigger the secret defenses on the Landing Pad.
- Force Feedback - Force Throw 3 separate objects at Darth Vader.
- Most Impressive - Complete the level in under 10 minutes.
- Ugnaught-y - Find all of the hidden Ugnaughts throughout the level.
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
A Plan to Save Han
- Don’t Blow Our Cover - Complete the Leia and Chewbacca area without causing any trouble.
- Learn the Droids’ Fate - Discover the fate of R2-D2 and C-3PO within Jabba’s Palace.
- Rancor-cussion - Pick up and throw 5 objects at the Rancor using The Force.
- Boba Fett? No Sweat! - Destroy one of Boba Fett’s rockets while it is still in the air.
- How Do YOU Like it? - Hit Boba Fett with a deflected bolt.
- Trick Shot - Hit Boba Fett with a thrown lightsaber while he is in the air.
Endor the Line
- Dodge This! - Fly through an AT-AT’s legs.
- In-Fighting - Make the Scouts fight amongst themselves with Jedi Mind Tricks.
- No Safe Place - Damage the Scout troopers by overloading the generator.
The Chewbacca Defense
- Ewok and Roll - Blast the loose rocks with the AT-ST to take out Stormtroopers.
- Helmet Drum Collection - During the first cover shooting section, land 3 headshots on the Stormstroopers.
- Sweep the Legs - Trigger the log trap against the AT-ST.
Fulfill Your Destiny
- I Will Not Fight You, Father - Make your way past Vader without being detected.
- Let the Hate Flow Through You - Cause damage to one of Palpatine’s guards, by luring them into one of his attacks.
- There is No Conflict - Find the Empire Weapons Crate and use the weapons within it.
Episode VII - The Force Awakens
First Order of Business
- Hazardous Work Environment - Defeat enemies using hazards in the hanger bay.
- Party Time! - Trigger the disco!
- Sneaking Mission - Discover the underground route into the hanger bay.
Low Flying Garbage
- Getting Pretty Good at This - Defeat 3 TIE Fighters in 5 seconds.
- How Low Can You Go? - Lose or defeat an enemy by flying through debris in The Graveyard of Ships.
- Not So Easy Without a Co-Pilot - Successfully evade a locked-on enemy bolt or missile.
Reap What You Solo
- The High Ground - Find a route to the vantage point.
- Rathtar Ruse - Defeat the second blocking Rathtar instead of bypassing it.
- Turret Takeover - Take over the turret from below.
- Rey’s Escape - Discover Rey’s escape through the Starkiller Base.
- Rug Pull - Find a way to blow up the sniper bridge.
- Snowed In - Lock the Stormtroopers outside of the base.
- Heck of a Pilot! - Break out of 3 enemy lock ons.
- Snow Joke - Make a Snowman out of Kylo.
- Keeping a Cool Head - Shoot the helmets off 5 Snowtroopers.
Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
- Ace Pilot - Complete the level without being defeated.
- How’s My Shooting? - Defeat 3 TIE Fighters in 5 seconds.
- Return to Sender - Defeat 3 TIE Barons using Proton Torpedoes.
- Isn’t it Ironic? - Lock a guard in a cell.
- Prison Break - Enter the guard room undetected.
- Guards Down - Defeat 8 guards during the jailbreak.
No Snoke Without Fire
- You’re Embarrassing Me! - Have Kylo restrain Rey three times.
- Supreme Loser - Defeat all of the Praetorian Guards within 5 minutes.
- Total Destruction - Knock a Praetorian Guard down a shaft.
Chrome Dome Down
- Heads Up, Chrome Dome! - Find a way to drop a TIE Interceptor on top of Captain Phasma.
- Phasma-tastic! - Inflict damage on Captain Phasma in 9 unique ways.
- Trouble Underfoot - Trample 10 Stormtroopers in the AT-ST.
- I Can Dig it! - Punch your way through the crystal caves.
- Knock-Knock! - Discover the wind-up MSE droid to destroy the emergency doorway.
- Tight Squeeze - Discover a shortcut via the Protocol Terminal.
Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker
A Skip and a Jump
- Lock Off - Avoid being locked on 3 times in a row.
- Here Comes the BOOM! - Take out 3 enemies with Proton Torpedoes or Rockets.
- Poe-etic Flying - Activate the Hyperdrive in time for all light speed jumps.
They Fly Now!
- When Treadspeeders Fly - Destroy the airborne Treadspeeder.
- Never Underestimate a Droid - Hit a jet trooper with a powder canister as BB-8.
- Teamwork! - Shoot a treadspeeder after making the driver dizzy with a powder canister.
- Be Rey-ly Quiet - Complete the level without being detected.
- New Orders - Peacefully clear the main courtyard of Stormtroopers without raising the alarm.
- Right in the Eye - Disable a UA-TT’s searchlight with a blaster.
The Strength to Do it
- Shocking! - Activate the dangerous electrical hazards to hurt Kylo Ren.
- Dark Lord of the Surf - Lure Kylo into the range of a crashing wave.
- Golden Opportunity - Find a route through the Death Star without opening any doors.
Be With Me
- Explo-Sith - Use the environment to defeat Sith Troopers.
- Incoming - Don’t take any damage from the Sith TIE Fighters while riding Orbaks.
- Shrug - Defeat the Knights of Ren as Ben Solo without dying.
To learn more about Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for coverage purposes.