Pokemon Go Apex Masterwork Research Tasks Guide
Masterwork Research tasks are designed to take longer to complete than Special Research tasks.
The Pokemon Go Tour: Johto event will take place on February 26, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time.
Players who purchase a ticket for this event will receive access to a series of Special Research tasks that will allow them to earn an encounter with Celebi, among other in-game rewards.
Once players complete these Special Research tasks, they’ll receive access to a new line of Masterwork Research tasks. Pokemon Go’s Masterwork Research tasks are designed to be completed over a longer period of time than Special Research tasks.
According to Serebii.net, this line of Masterwork Research tasks is called “Apex.”
According to Serebii.net, here’s what the Apex Masterwork Research tasks ask players to do, and the rewards they’ll receive for completing them.
Apex Part 1
- Earn 100,000 Experience Points - 10 Hyper Potions
- Complete 100 Field Research Tasks - 1,000 experience points
- Catch 100 Different Species of Pokemon - An encounter with Apex Shadow Ho-Oh
Final Rewards: 1,000 experience points, 20 Ho-Oh Candy, and 1,000 Stardust
Apex Part 2
- Earn a Heart With Your Buddy 30 Days in a Row - 1 Poffin
- Send 50 Gifts to Friends - 1 Lure Module
- Open 10 Gifts - 1 Lucky Egg
Final Rewards: 2,000 experience points, three Rare Candies, and 2,000 Stardust
Apex Part 3
- Hatch 10 Eggs - 3,000 Stardust
- Defeat 30 Team Go Rocket Members - 1 Super Rocket Radar
- Defeat the Team Go Rocket Boss - 3 Silver Pinap Berries
Final Rewards: 2,000 experience points, an encounter with Lugia, and 2,000 Stardust
Apex Part 4
- Already completed task - 3,000 experience points
- Already completed task - 4,000 Stardust
- Already completed task - 5,000 experience points
Final Rewards: 5,000 experience points, 20 Lugia Candy, and 5,000 Stardust
Disclosure: SuperParent received a ticket for the Pokemon Go Tour: Johto event for coverage purposes.