Animal Crossing: New Horizons Celebrates 2022 With New Year's Items
Happy New Year!
With only a few days left in 2021, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is celebrating New Year’s Eve and the arrival of 2022 with seasonal items that will be available to purchase in the Nook Shopping catalog for a limited time.
From now until December 31, 2021, players can purchase the following “New Year’s Eve” items from the Seasonal tab of the Nook Shopping catalog:
- Sparkling Cider - 1,000 Bells
- Twelve-Grape Dish - 1,200 Bells
- Berliner - 1,200 Bells
- Olivier Salad - 1,000 Bells
- New Year’s Noodles - 1,300 Bells
In addition to these New Year’s Eve items, the Seasonal tab is offering a series of “New Year’s Day” items from now until January 5, 2022:
- 2022 Celebratory Arch - 2,022 Bells
- Yut Nori - 1,300 Bells
- Kadomatsu - 2,580 Bells
- Otoshidama Envelope - 500 Bells
- Kagamimochi - 1,800 Bells
- New Year’s Shimekazari - 2,000 Bells
- Osechi - 5,000 Bells
- Zodiac Tiger Figurine - 1,600 Bells
Remember, you can only purchase five items from the Nook Shopping catalog each day. This means if you want to purchase all of these New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day items, you’ll need to do some shopping across multiple days. Make sure to purchase the items you want soon before they disappear from the store!
To learn more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, or to view our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.