Space Invaders Invincible Collection: A SuperParent First Look
Eleven games in one!
Space Invaders Invincible Collection is a collection of 11 Space Invaders games that were released between 1978 and 2018. It’s now available to download on Nintendo Switch.
The Space Invaders games are challenging arcade titles that typically ask players to shoot weapons to defeat enemies while watching out for bullets and other obstacles on the screen.
Here are the 11 games in the collection:
- Space Invaders (black and white) - 1978, Arcade
- Space Invaders (color) - 1978, Arcade
- Space Invaders Part II - 1979, Arcade
- Lunar Rescue - 1979, Arcade
- Space Cyclone - 1980, Arcade
- Majestic Twelve: The Space Invaders Part IV - 1990, Arcade
- Super Space Invaders ‘91 - 1990, Arcade
- Space Invaders DX - 1994, Arcade
- Space Invaders Extreme - 2008
- Space Invaders Gigamax 4 SE - 2018
Players can choose the game they want to play from the main menu. From there, they can work to earn a high score and/or survive as long as possible, and then check out how they rank on the in-game leaderboards. While most games are for a single player, Space Invaders Gigamax 4 SE supports up to four players.
Finally, once players purchase Space Invaders Invincible Collection on Switch, they can also download Arkanoid vs Space Invaders (released in 2016) at no additional cost.
Space Invaders Invincible Collection is available now for $59.99 on Switch. The game is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. While the Space Invaders games are family-friendly, they are quite challenging, so they aren’t for everyone.
Check out some gameplay from Space Invaders Invincible Collection in our video below. Please note that the game features an epilepsy and seizure warning related to the game’s flashing lights and patterns, and these effects can be viewed in our video.
Disclosure: SuperParent received Space Invaders Invincible Collection for coverage purposes.