Loungefly's Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary Collection Is Stunning
There are bags, enamel pins, and more.
Disney’s animated version of Beauty and the Beast was released in 1991. To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the film, pop culture accessories brand Loungefly has released a beautiful new collection of backpacks and other items inspired by the film.
Loungefly’s Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary Collection features two mini backpacks, a crossbody bag, enamel pins, and more. Here’s the full lineup of items, along with each item's price and links to view them on Loungefly’s website:
- Belle Cosplay Mini Backpack - $75
- Belle Cosplay Tri-Fold Wallet - $40
- Rose Crossbody Bag - $70
- Ballroom Scene Mini Backpack - $70
- Ballroom Scene Flap Wallet - $40
- Ballroom Scene Lanyard with Cardholder - $12
- Ballroom Scene Enamel Keychain - $10
- Fixtures 4pc Enamel Pin Set - $25
- Portraits Blind Box Enamel Pin - $10
The “Portraits Blind Box Enamel Pin” box will contain one of six different enamel pins, featuring Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Beast, or Belle. Each box contains a single pin, and you won’t know which pin you’ll receive before you make a purchase. There’s also a 1-in-12 chance you’ll find a “Chase” variant of the Belle pin, which has glitter accents.
Loungefly regularly releases new items and collections on its online store. Head over to the Loungefly website to see everything that’s new.