Pokemon Go Sustainability Week Timed Research Tasks Guide
Everything you need to know.
Pokemon Go’s Sustainability Week event has kicked off in many areas around the world!
From April 20 at 10 a.m. local time until April 25 at 8 p.m. local time, players will be able to encounter Pokemon like Grimer, Drilbur, and Trubbish in the wild (among others), as well as complete Field Research tasks to earn encounters with Pokemon like Cottonee, Binacle, and Chespin. Binacle has also made its in-game debut with this event. (Learn more about the Sustainability Week event in our previous coverage.)
As part of the Sustainability Week event, players can complete a series of Timed Research tasks to earn a variety of in-game rewards.
According to The Silph Road subreddit, here’s what these Timed Research tasks ask you to do, and the rewards you’ll receive for completing them.
Sustainability Week Part 1
- Use 5 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon - An encounter with Oddish
- Catch 7 Water-type Pokemon - An encounter with Goldeen
- Catch 7 Pokemon With Weather Boost - An encounter with Bellsprout
Final Rewards: 20 Venusaur Mega Energy, 1,000 experience points, and an encounter with Turtwig
Sustainability Week Part 2
- Use 5 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon - An encounter with Tangela
- Catch 5 Different Species of Grass-type Pokemon - An encounter with Ferroseed
- Send 5 Gifts to Friends - An encounter with Phanpy
Final Rewards: 20 Venusaur Mega Energy, 1,500 experience points, and an encounter with Grotle
Sustainability Week Part 3
- Use 7 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon - An encounter with the Sunshine form of Cherrim
- Catch 40 Grass-type Pokemon - An encounter with Alolan Diglett
- Use an Incense - An encounter with Binacle
Final Rewards: 60 Venusaur Mega Energy, 2,500 experience points, and an encounter with Venusaur