Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Super Mario Items
Bring the Mushroom Kingdom to your island.
There are costumes that allow players to dress up like Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Wario, decorations like Goal Poles and Shells, and so much more. There are even new Pipes that allow you to warp to different spots around your island (check out our guide to see how to use these Pipes).
Here’s the full list of the Super Mario-themed items that are now available to purchase in the Nook Shopping catalog, along with their prices:
- 1-Up Mushroom - 2,000 Bells
- Block - 1,000 Bells
- Coin - 350 Bells
- Fire Flower - 1,500 Bells
- Floating Block - 1,000 Bells
- Goal Pole - 3,500 Bells
- Large Mushroom Platform - 3,000 Bells
- Pipe - 5,000 Bells
- Shell - 700 Bells
- Small Mushroom Platform - 1,000 Bells
- Super Mushroom - 1,350 Bells
- Super Star - 2,000 Bells
- Thwomp - 3,000 Bells
- ? Block - 1,350 Bells
- Luigi Hat - 1,500 Bells
- Mario Hat - 1,500 Bells
- Princess Peach Crown - 12,000
- Bells Wario Hat - 1,500 Bells
- Luigi ‘Stache - 1,200 Bells
- Mario ‘Stache - 1,200 Bells
- Wario ‘Stache - 1,200 Bells
- Luigi Outfit - 2,400 Bells
- Mario Outfit - 2,400 Bells
- Princess Peach Dress - 6,000 Bells
- Wario Outfit - 2,400 Bells
- Luigi Shoes - 1,400 Bells
- Mario Shoes - 1,400 Bells
- Princess Peach Shoes - 2,400 Bells
- Wario Shoes - 1,400 Bells
- Mushroom Mural - 3,000 Bells
- Block Flooring - 3,000 Bells
- Lakitu’s Cloud Rug - 1,500 Bells
- Yoshi’s Egg Rug - 1,500 Bells
Here’s how to collect these new Super Mario-themed items in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!
Head into the Resident Services building and interact with the Nook Stop terminal in the corner.
Choose “Nook Shopping.” (Remember, if you’ve unlocked the Nook Shopping app on your NookPhone, you can access the Nook Shopping catalog from anywhere, rather than being required to visit Resident Services.)
Select “Special Goods.”
Press “R” on your controller to move to the “Promotion” tab.
You’ll see all of the Super Mario-themed items that are available to purchase. Highlight the item you want to buy, and press “A” to select it.
If you want to order the item for yourself, or to give to a friend at a later time, select “Place Order.” Or, if you want to send the item to a friend instantly, choose “Send as Gift.”
Remember, if you select “Place Order,” you won’t receive the item in your mailbox until the next day. Also keep in mind that you’re only allowed to purchase five items from the Nook Shopping catalog each day. That means you’ll need to do some shopping on multiple days if you want to collect all of these items (or, you’ll need to receive some items from friends).
To learn more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent a code for Animal Crossing: New Horizons for coverage purposes.