The Funko Target Con 2021 Full Lineup Is Available Now
Some items are already sold out online.
In early February, Funko revealed a few of the items that would be available during Funko Target Con 2021, which takes place on February 26, 2021. This included a flocked version of Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise and a Target Con 2021 Bullseye figure, among others.
Now, Funko Target Con 2021 is officially here. Here’s the full lineup of exclusive products that are now available on Target’s website and/or in Target stores, along with their prices:
- Target Con Bullseye Pop - $8.99
- Colonel Mustard with Revolver Pop (inspired by the Clue board game) - $8.99
- Candyland Lord Licorice Pop - $8.99
- Master of the Universe: Skeletor on Throne Deluxe Pop - $24.99
- 10” Silver Metallic Pikachu Pop - $29.99
- Flocked Tails Pop (Sonic the Hedgehog) - $9.99
- Otto Man Pop (The Simpsons) - $8.99
- Target Con 2021 T-Shirt and Enamel Pin Set - $12.99
- Flocked Chandler as Bunny Pop (Friends) - $9.99
- Flocked Raya and the Last Dragon Ongis Pop - $9.99
- Michael Jordan Bulls White Warmup Pop - $8.99
- Jumbo Star Wars Artist Series Stormtrooper Pop - $29.99
- Schitt’s Creek Fold in the Cheese Moira & David Pop 2-Pack - $17.99
- Schitt’s Creek The Crows Have Eyes 3 Moira Pop - $8.99
The Star Wars and Schitt’s Creek Pops are only available for pre-order. The Stormtrooper Pop will be released on March 27, 2021, while the Schiit’s Creek Pops will be released on June 30, 2021.
Only some of these items are currently available online as of this writing. If you want to pick up any of the items that have sold out online, they may still be available in stores.
What do you think about Funko’s Target Con 2021 lineup? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.