Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto Defeat All Challengers Timed Research Tasks Guide
Battle against Go Tour Challengers to earn extra rewards.
Trainers, as part of the Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto festivities in Pokemon Go, players can complete a series of Timed Research tasks called “Defeat All Challengers” to earn a variety of in-game rewards.
These tasks ask players to compete in Pokemon battles against “Go Tour Challengers,” which are in-game opponents inspired by real player avatars. (In January, players could enter a contest for a chance to have their avatar added to this event.)
According to Serebii.net, here’s what these Timed Research tasks ask you to do, and the rewards you’ll receive for completing them.
Defeat All Challengers Part 1
- Catch 20 Pokemon - 500 Stardust
- Power Up Pokemon 3 Times - 15 Great Balls
- Battle 2 Go Tour Challengers - An Encounter with Eevee
Final Rewards: 5 Super Potions, 20 Eevee Candy, and 5 Revives
Defeat All Challengers Part 2
- Evolve 3 Pokemon - 500 experience points
- Power Up Pokemon 3 Times - 500 Stardust
- Battle 2 Go Tour Challengers - 500 experience points
Final Rewards: 3 Max Potions, 1 Sinnoh Stone, and 3 Max Revives
Defeat All Challengers Part 3
- Battle in a Raid - 1,000 experience points
- Win a Raid - An encounter with Lapras
- Defeat 3 Go Tour Challengers - 1 Star Piece
Final Rewards: 1,000 experience points, 20 Lapras Candy, and 1,000 Stardust
Defeat All Challengers Part 4
- Power Up Pokemon 5 Times - An encounter with Snorlax
- Defeat 3 Go Tour Challengers With Your Buddy - 20 Snorlax Candy
- Defeat 5 Go Tour Challengers - 1 Premium Battle Pass
Final Rewards: 1 Fast TM, 1 Charged TM, and 1 Lucky Egg
Disclosure: Niantic gave SuperParent codes for the Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto event for coverage purposes.