Zavvi Revealed New Jigsaw Puzzles Inspired by Classic Movies and Characters
Jurassic Park, Transformers, and more!
U.K. retailer Zavvi has teamed up with Dust to launch a line of limited-edition, exclusive jigsaw puzzles inspired by classic movies, comic books, and more.
There are 12 different puzzles to choose from, with each having 1,000 pieces. Some are based on movie posters, while others feature striking artwork inspired by films, comics, and more. Here’s the full lineup:
- The Thing Movie Poster Puzzle
- Jaws Movie Poster Puzzle
- Jaws 2 Movie Poster Puzzle
- Back to the Future DeLorean Schematic Puzzle
- Back to the Future 2 Great Scott Puzzle
- Back to the Future 3 Adventure Through Time Puzzle
- Transformers Megatron Puzzle
- Transformers Optimus Prime Puzzle
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Comic Book Puzzle
- Jurassic Park Clever Girl Impossible Puzzle
- Twister Impossible Puzzle (based on the game, not the movie)
- Universal Monsters The Bride of Frankenstein Puzzle
Typically, 1,000 piece puzzles offer a decent challenge, meaning they may not be appropriate for younger puzzles (we’d recommend them for older kids and teens). Plus, some of the puzzles are inspired by content that isn’t really kid-friendly, like the Jaws films.
These puzzles are available to pre-order now on Zavvi’s website. Each one costs £14.99, and they’re expected to be released on March 31, 2021. While Zavvi is a U.K. retailer, the company offers international shipping to the U.S. and elsewhere.
Is your family going to pick up any of these new puzzles? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.