Animal Crossing New Horizons: Mushroom DIY Recipes
Celebrate fall by collecting mushrooms!
It’s a new month, and that means there are new features to experience in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. For players with islands in the Northern Hemisphere, November is a time for picking mushrooms and crafting lots of new DIY recipes.
As reported by Express, there are multiple kinds of mushrooms available to collect, like round and skinny mushrooms. And as Express pointed out, these mushrooms can be found growing at the base of trees.
When players with islands in the Northern Hemisphere open New Horizons for the first time in November, Isabelle will give them a free DIY recipe for the Mushroom Wreath. This recipe requires 10 tree branches, one round mushroom, one skinny mushroom, and one flat mushroom to craft.
According to Polygon, there are 12 “mushroom” recipes to collect in total, including the Mushroom Wreath. Here are the 11 other recipes, and the items you’ll need to craft them, according to Polygon.
- Mush Wall - 1 Elegant Mushroom, 1 Round Mushroom, 1 Skinny Mushroom, 1 Flat Mushroom
- Forest Flooring - 1 Rare Mushroom - 2 Round Mushrooms, 2 Skinny Mushrooms, 2 Flat Mushrooms, 10 Clumps of Weeds
- Forest Wall - 2 Elegant Mushrooms, 2 Round Mushrooms, 2 Skinny Mushrooms, 2 Flat Mushrooms, 10 Wood
- Mush Lamp - 1 Skinny Mushroom, 5 Clay
- Mush Low Stool - 2 Round Mushrooms
- Mush Parasol - 3 Flat Mushrooms
- Mush Partition - 3 Skinny Mushrooms
- Mush Table - 2 Flat Mushrooms, 6 Wood
- Mush Umbrella - 3 Flat Mushrooms
- Mushroom Wand - 3 Skinny Mushrooms, 3 Star Fragments
- Mush Log - 2 Skinny Mushrooms, 1 Log Stool
To learn more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent a code for Animal Crossing: New Horizons for coverage purposes.