Pokemon Go November 2020: Terrakion Raids, Togetic Research Breakthroughs, and More
Here are some of the events trainers can look forward to in November 2020.
Trainers, November is right around the corner, and with a new month comes lots of new events to look forward to in Pokemon Go. Here are some of the events and updates that are coming to the game next month.
Togetic Research Breakthroughs
From November 1 at 1 p.m. PT until December 1 at 1 p.m. PT, you’ll earn an encounter with Togetic each time you achieve a Research Breakthrough. As a reminder, you’ll achieve a Research Breakthrough each time you complete at least one Field Research task on seven separate days (it doesn’t have to be seven days in a row).
November Raid Bosses
Different Pokemon will be featured in Tier-5 Raids throughout the month of November. Here’s what we know so far.
- From October 23 at 1 p.m. PT until November 5 at 1 p.m. PT, Darkrai will be available to challenge in Tier-5 Raids.
- From November 5 at 1 p.m. PT until November 16 at 1 p.m. PT, a different Pokemon will be featured in Tier 5 Raids, though Niantic, the game’s developer, didn’t reveal which one it would be. In a news post, the developer just said it would be “a familiar Pokémon.”
- From November 16 at 1 p.m. PT until November 24 at 1 p.m. PT, Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion will be available to battle in Tier-5 Raids.
- From November 24 at 1 p.m. PT until November 30 at 1 p.m. PT, yet another Pokemon will be featured in Tier-5 Raids, but, again, Niantic didn’t reveal which one it will be. Additional details will be revealed at a later time.
Finally, each Wednesday in November, a Raid Hour event will be held from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time. These Raid Hour events will feature the Pokemon that is (that are) currently available in Tier-5 Raids at the time.
Pokemon Spotlight Hours
There are four Tuesdays in November, which means there are four new Spotlight Hour events to mark on our calendars. Here’s the breakdown:
- November 3 - Cubone will appear more frequently than normal in the wild, and you’ll receive two times the normal amount of Stardust for capturing Pokemon.
- November 10 - Jigglypuff will be the featured Pokemon, and you’ll receive two times the normal amount of experience points for catching Pokemon.
- November 17 - Meowth will appear more frequently, and you’ll receive two times the normal amount of Pokemon Candy when you capture Pokemon.
- November 24 - Barboach will be the featured pocket monster, and you’ll receive two times the normal amount of Candy when you transfer Pokemon to Professor Willow.
A Limited Research event will be held on November 28. We don’t know which Pokemon it will feature just yet, but additional details will be revealed at a later time. Keep checking back with SuperParent for more information!
Are you looking forward to these updates and events in Pokemon Go? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.