Animal Crossing New Horizons: Halloween Costume Item List
Put on your best costume and get ready to go trick-or-treating!
Halloween is coming soon, and the spooky festivities are officially underway in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! Once you download the game’s Fall Update, you’ll be able to grow pumpkins on your island, purchase “Spooky” furniture items and Candy from Nook’s Cranny, and even pick out your a Halloween costume (or two) at the Able Sisters Shop.
According to Animal Crossing World, there are 16 different costume parts available to collect during the game’s Halloween event, and most are available in multiple color options. While the majority of these items can be purchased at the Able Sisters Shop, Animal Crossing World pointed out that one item can only be purchased from Kicks, while two more can be collected from Jack on Halloween.
Here’s the full list of Halloween costume items, along with their prices, according to Animal Crossing World:
- Flashy Animal Costume - 1,700 Bells
- Mage’s Dress - 2,040 Bells
- Mage-Academy Robe - 2,040 Bells
- Raggedy Outfit - 1,120 Bells
- Flashy Pointy-Ear Animal Hat - 1,120 Bells
- Flashy Round-Ear Animal Hat - 1,120 Bells
- Impish Horns - 800 Bells
- Mage’s Striped Hat - 3,440 Bells
- Magic-Academy Hood - 1,040 Bells
- Animal Nose - 560 Bells
- Horizontal-Striped Tights - 720 Bells
- Flashy Animal Boots - 1,260 Bells
- Mage’s Boots - 1,800 Bells
- Impish Wings (Kicks) - 1,000 Bells
- Jack’s Robe (Jack) - Free
- Jack’s Face (Jack) - Free
If none of these costumes really suit your tastes, remember that New Horizons features lots of other clothing and accessory items that can easily be used as costumes. For instance, there are items that let you dress up like a baby (like a Baby Romper and Baby’s Hat), an athlete (a Baseball Uniform, Basketball Tank, and so on), and even a Hot Dog, among many others.
Plus, you can search online to find a near limitless supply of Design Codes that allow you to wear clothing (and costumes) designed by other players.
With all of these options, you’re sure to find a costume that will work perfectly for the spookiest night of the year!
To learn more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Note: Nintendo gave SuperParent a code for Animal Crossing: New Horizons for coverage purposes.