Animal Crossing New Horizons: Tree's Bounty, Acorn, and Pine Cone DIY Recipes
Celebrate the arrival of fall with leaf piles, a decorative tree, and more!
It’s officially Fall on islands in the Northern Hemisphere in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!
With this change of seasons, players can now collect two new crafting materials (acorns and pine cones), as well as a series of “Tree’s Bounty” and Fall-themed DIY recipes.
When you first play Animal Crossing: New Horizons during the Fall season, Isabelle will give you the recipe for the “Tree’s Bounty Little Tree” automatically. This decoration requires six pine cones, four acorns, and one hardwood to craft.
From there, you can collect the rest of the Tree’s Bounty-, acorn-, and pine cone-themed recipes by shooting down balloons that float over your island, or by picking up bottles containing DIY recipes on the beach.
To learn how to collect acorns and pine cones, check out our guides:
So far, we’ve personally found the Pine Bonsai Tree recipe, which requires eight pine cones and five clay to create.
According to Polygon, there are seven more recipes that are currently up for grabs:
- Tree’s Bounty Lamp: 6 Acorns, 4 Clay
- Tree’s Bounty Mobile: 2 Pine Cones, 3 Acorns, 3 Tree Branches
- Yellow-Leaf Pile: 3 Acorns, 5 Weeds
- Pile of Leaves: 3 Pine Cones, 5 Weeds
- Leaf Campfire: 3 Pine Cones, 5 Weeds, 3 Tree Branches
- Traditional Balancing Toy: 4 Acorns, 2 Hardwood
- Acorn Pochette: 6 Acorns
Finally, according to Game8, two more Tree's Bounty recipes will be available during Fall, but these require maple leaves to create (Game8 said that maple leaves are only available in November in the Northern Hemisphere, and March in the Southern Hemisphere):
- Tree's Bounty Arch: 15 Tree Branches, 5 Acorns, 4 Pine Cones, 5 Maple Leaves
- Tree's Bounty Big Tree: 4 Clay, 8 Tree Branches, 4 Acorns, 5 Pine Cones, 4 Maple Leaves
To learn more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, or to view the rest of our guides for the game, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent a code for Animal Crossing: New Horizons for coverage purposes.