Funko Is Celebrating Christmas Early With New Pops, Advent Calendars
Here's what's been announced so far.
Funko, the company behind the collectible “Pop” vinyl figures, revealed a variety of products themed after Christmas and the winter holiday season.
These items are available to pre-order at select retailers, and they’re due out later this year.
It’s possible more items will be officially announced at a later date, but here’s what we know about so far. (Funko also revealed four Christmas-themed tabletop games, which you can learn more about right here.)
- Peppermint Lane Harry Chitwood (Pre-order on Amazon)
- Peppermint Lane Tusky Ledger (Pre-order on Amazon)
- Peppermint Lane Harriet Camber and Snowflake Field Light-Up Building (Pre-order on Amazon)
- Disney Lilo & Stitch “Stitch & Scrump” Holiday Pop (Hot Topic Exclusive)
- Disney Diamond Collection Winnie the Pooh Pop (Hot Topic Exclusive)
- Pop Rides Christmas Vacation Clark Griswold with Station Wagon (Walmart Exclusive)
- DC Holiday - Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and More (Pre-order at GameStop)
- DC Holiday Jack Frost Joker (Target Exclusive)
- DC Holiday Flocked Superman Pop & T-Shirt (Walmart Exclusive)
- Die Hard John McClane (Walmart Exclusive)
- Harry Potter - Holiday Dumbledore, Holiday Harry Potter, and More (Pre-order on Amazon)
- DC Holiday - Harley Quinn, Joker, Batman, and Flash (Pre-order at Walmart)
- Dragon Ball Z (Pre-order at GameStop)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (Pre-order on Amazon)
- Harry Potter (Pre-order on Amazon)
- Harry Potter Snow Globes (Pre-order on Amazon)
We’ll make sure to update this space as more holiday-themed Pops and other items are revealed, so keep checking back with us!
Are you excited about picking up any of these holiday-themed products? Let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.