Pokemon Sword and Shield: Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Here's where to find the 10 Diglett in this area.
There are 10 Diglett to collect in the Potbottom Desert, and we’re here to help you find them!
Check out the video below to see where you can find the Diglett in Potbottom Desert, or keep reading if you prefer text guides!
Before we begin, keep in mind that you can collect these Diglett in any order, but we’ve tried to create a path that doesn’t require lots of backtracking.
When you enter Potbottom Desert from the Warm-Up Tunnel, turn left and you’ll see a Pokemon Den near a large rock and tree. There’s a Diglett hiding near the base of the tree.
From this first Diglett, if you stick close to the mountain and keep walking farther into the desert, you’ll come upon another rock. There’s a Diglett near the base of it.
Keep walking near the outside wall of the desert. You’ll eventually come upon a large rock and a tree. There's a Diglett next to the rock.
From the tree in our screenshot above, look to the right. You’ll see another tree standing by itself in the distance. There’s a Diglett hiding out in the open before you reach this tree.
In the screenshot above, you can see a rock with a Poke Ball next to it (the Poke Ball contains a Protector). Walk in this direction and you’ll see a Diglett hiding in the sand near the rock.
Keep walking along the outside wall of the desert, and you’ll eventually see a Pokemon Den off to your right. There’s a Diglett hiding next to a tree that’s near this Den.
From this Diglett, once again keep walking along the edge of the desert (you’ll see that you’re now walking back toward the entrance to the Warm-Up Tunnel). Toward the central area of the Potbottom Desert, you should see a tree next to a rock. You can find a Diglett to the right of this tree.
From this Diglett, walk toward the mountain (the entrance to the Warm-Up Tunnel should be on your left). You’ll climb a short hill, and you can find a Diglett hiding near the top of it.
From here, keep walking toward the mountain until you reach the next rock (it has a Poke Ball next to it that contains a Rocky Helmet). There’s a Diglett hiding near the rock. (You can use the entrance to the Warm-Up Tunnel as a good point of reference in our screenshot below).
Finally, head to the top of the tallest hill in the Potbottom Desert. There’s a Diglett near the top of the hill.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
Even if you follow all of the guides we’ve posted, finding all 151 Diglett will still take you quite a while. Check out the ChargePlay Clutch from HyperX, which can extend your Switch’s battery life so you can play longer without having to charge your device.
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
Disclosure: HyperX is a sponsor of SuperParent. In addition, Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.