Pokemon Sword and Shield: Insular Sea Diglett Locations
Here's where to find all of the Diglett hiding in this area of the Isle of Armor.
The Insular Sea is in the northwest corner of the Isle of Armor map.
Check out the gameplay video below to see where you can find the six Diglett in the Insular Sea, or keep reading if you prefer text guides!
If you enter the Insular Sea from Honeycomb Island, stop at the first small island in the sea (we’ve pointed to it in the first screenshot below). There are two Diglett hiding right next to each other. When you interact with one of them, they’ll both pop out of the ground, and an Alolan Dugtrio will pop out behind them!
Now, head to the larger island nearby. When you arrive, you can find a Diglett in the sand.
The next Diglett is on this same island, near the area of tall grass.
The final Diglett in the Insular Sea can be found on this same island, hiding in a patch of red flowers near a berry tree.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.