Pokemon Sword and Shield: Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
There are only three Diglett to find in this area of the Isle of Armor.
There are three Diglett hiding in the Honeycalm Sea area of the Isle of Armor, which is in the northwest section of the map. Our guide is here to show you where to find them!
Check out our video below to see where the Diglett are hiding in Honeycalm Sea, or keep reading to see the text version of our guide!
If you enter the Honeycalm Sea from the Training Lowlands, go to the small island that has a Poke Ball on it (we’ve already collected the Poke Ball in first our screenshot below). The first Diglett is on this island.
While you’re still on this island, look toward the Tower of Waters. In the distance (depending on the in-game weather), you may be able to see a small beach next to the side of the mountain. That’s where you need to go next. The first screenshot below shows you what this area looks like from the small island containing the first Diglett. The second picture shows you what the area looks like once you’re closer.
Once you reach this area, head onto the grass. The next Diglett is near the Pokemon Den.
Finally, keep walking forward in this area and you’ll see a Poke Ball containing TR19 Tri Attack at the end of the dead end. The final Diglett in Honeycalm Sea is behind this Poke Ball.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.