Pokemon Sword and Shield: Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
There are only seven Diglett to find in this area.
There are seven Diglett in the Loop Lagoon area, and our guide will show you exactly where they are.
Check out the gameplay video below to see where you can find the Diglett in Loop Lagoon, or keep reading if you prefer a text guide!
When you enter Loop Lagoon from the Courageous Cavern, stick close to the left wall. The first Diglett is next to the wall before you reach the area of tall grass.
From the first Diglett, walk over to the water, close to where the grass transitions into sand. The second Diglett is near the edge of the land.
Head out onto the beach and go to the far end of this land area. You can spot the third Diglett hiding in the sand.
Now cross over to the large island in the center of the Loop Lagoon. After riding along the beach for a short distance, go up the small hill onto the grassy area and turn right. The fourth Diglett in Loop Lagoon is hiding near a berry tree and patch of red flowers.
From the last Diglett, turn left and go around the large rock in the center of the island. There’s a Diglett hiding next to the rock and a green plant.
Head back down to the water and ride your bike to the sandy area of Loop Lagoon. Look for a Diglett hiding in the sand near the water.
The last Diglett in Loop Lagoon can be found on the same beach, closer to the mountain. You can use the tree in our screenshot below as a point of reference.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.