Pokemon Sword and Shield: Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
Here's where to find the seven Diglett that are hiding in this cave.
There are seven Diglett hiding in the Courageous Cavern area of the Isle of Armor, and our guide is here to help you find them!
Check out the video below to see where the Diglett are hiding, or keep reading to view the text version of our guide!
If you enter the Courageous Cavern from Challenge Beach, walk toward the Pokemon Den and turn left. You’ll see a point in the path where you can either go up a hill or down a hill to reach different parts of the Courageous Cavern. The first hidden Diglett can be found next to a rock on your left.
From here, turn right and walk toward the cave exit that leads to Loop Lagoon. The second Diglett is to the left of the cave exit.
Now turn around and look across the river. A short distance away, you should see the next Diglett hiding on a small platform next to two rocks. You can’t actually reach the platform on foot, but if you ride your bike across the river and get as close to the Diglett as you can, you can still collect it from the water. (We have two screenshots below showing you the Diglett's location and how you can collect it.)
Keep heading back toward the interior of the cave until you reach the point where you found Diglett No. 1. Now turn right and go down the hill into the next part of the Courageous Cavern. You’ll enter a room that has a rock out in the open. The fourth Diglett is hiding next to that rock.
Continue farther into Courageous Cavern and you’ll enter a room with three Pokemon Dens. The next Diglett is by the Pokemon Den on the left side of the room.
Now head back to where you found Diglett No. 1. This time, go up the hill to the next area of the cave. You’ll eventually reach a room that has a river on the left side. You can find the next Diglett hiding near the left wall before you get to the river.
From the last Diglett, ride your bike into the river and head downstream until you see a place where you can turn left. This takes you to a small alcove with a Pokemon Den. The last Diglett in the Courageous Cavern is next to the rock that’s near the Den.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.