Pokemon Sword and Shield: Isle of Armor Dojo Upgrades
Here are the upgrades you can unlock by donating Watts to Honey.
As you make your way through the story in the Isle of Armor expansion in Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield, you’ll eventually unlock the ability to donate Watts to Honey at the Dojo. As you donate Watts to Honey, she'll purchase a variety of upgrades for the Dojo that you can take advantage of.
Watts can be collected by interacting with Pokemon Dens in the Wild Area or throughout the Isle of Armor. You can also earn Watts by giving Armorite Ores to Digging Pa on the Isle of Armor.
When you want to donate Watts, head into the Dojo and talk to Honey. Select “I’m here to share some Watts!”
Choose the number of Watts you want to donate.
Select “Yes” to confirm that you want to make the donation.
There are lots of upgrades available, and you'll unlock each one as you reach certain donation milestones.
Here are the upgrades you can unlock for the Dojo (we’ll update this space as we unlock the rest of the upgrades):
- 5,000 Watts donated - A hair stylist will become available at the Dojo
- 10,000 Watts donated - A Rotomi terminal will be added to the Dojo, but it won’t function
- 20,000 Watts donated - The Rotomi terminal will start working
- 30,000 Watts donated - A vending machine will be added to the Dojo (it will only have water)
- 40,000 Watts donated - Soda Pop will be added to the vending machine
- 50,000 Watts donated - Lemonade will be added to the vending machine
- 100,000 Watts donated - Fresh ingredients will become available to collect from the refrigerator in the Dojo’s kitchen
If you haven’t focused on collecting Watts before now, unlocking every upgrade may take you quite a while. You can check out a device like the ChargePlay Clutch from HyperX if you want to increase the amount of time you can play before having to recharge your device.
To learn more about Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield, or to view the rest of our guides for the games, check out our previous coverage.
Disclosure: HyperX is a sponsor of SuperParent.