Pokemon Sword and Shield: Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
Follow our guide to find the nine Diglett in this area of the Isle of Armor!
If you’re trying to find all of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor expansion for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield, you’ve come to the right place. We’re here with a guide that will show you where you can find the nine Diglett in the Challenge Beach area!
Check out the gameplay video below to see where the Diglett can be found on Challenge Beach, or keep reading if you want to see the text version of this guide!
If you enter Challenge Beach from the Forest of Focus, stay close to the right wall. You’ll go up a small hill that leads to a Pokemon Den. There’s a Diglett hiding near some rocks and red flowers near the Pokemon Den (the red flowers are behind our character in the screenshot below).
From this first Diglett, walk past the Pokemon Den and go behind the tree at the end of the path. There’s a Diglett hiding behind the tree. (This area is very small, and your in-game camera will probably “hide” your character, so it looks like you're in a first-person view.)
Near the end of the beach (near the hill you climbed for the previous two Diglett), hiding in the sand
Near the Tower of Waters, next to the support that's connected to the right banner (if you're looking at the tower)
Next to a large rock near the path that leads to the Tower of Waters
Head to the river that separates Challenge Beach and the Soothing Wetlands. You can find a Diglett hiding in a bush.
Next to a rock near the end of the beach that has a berry tree
At the very end of the beach, just before the sand transitions to grass
Next to a rock that’s near a patch of tall grass toward the end of the Challenge Beach area (if you entered the area from the Forest of Focus)
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.