Pokemon Sword and Shield: Challenge Road Diglett Locations
Here's where to find all eight Diglett near the Tower of Darkness.
The Challenge Road area of the Isle of Armor has eight Diglett to find, and our guide will show you where they are!
Check out the gameplay video below to see where the Diglett are hiding, or keep reading if you prefer text guides!
If you enter Challenge Road from the Training Lowlands, the first Diglett is on the flat level between the first and second staircases, next to some bushes.
From this first Diglett, climb the second set of stairs and you’ll come to a small flat area that has four paths leading off of it (we’ll call this the “central area” from now on). One leads to the stairs you just climbed, while the other three lead to different areas of Challenge Road. Take the path to the right (toward the entrance to Brawlers’ Cave). The second Diglett is to the left of the entrance to Brawlers’ Cave.
Now turn left and walk to the far end of the area. There’s a Diglett hiding near some bushes next to the edge of the cliff. (We made sure to keep the entrance to Brawlers’ Cave in our screenshot so you can use it as a point of reference.)
Now head back to the central area of the Challenge Road (the level with the four pathways leading off of it). Turn right and walk toward the end of the path (you’ll need to walk through a patch of tall grass). Near the end of this path, there’s a Diglett hiding next to the cliff near the end of the tall grass.
Once you’ve collected this Diglett, head back to the central area of Challenge Road and climb the hill toward the Tower of Darkness (but don’t climb the stairs just yet). As soon as you reach the top of this hill, there’s a Diglett hiding near some bushes to your right.
From there, turn right and walk to the end of the path. You can find a Diglett near the Pokemon Den.
Now turn around and walk to the opposite end of the path (through the tall grass). The next Diglett is hiding by the rock that’s next to the cliff overlooking the Training Lowlands.
Head back to the center of this path and climb the stairs toward the Tower of Darkness. Turn left and the last Diglett is hiding near some bushes.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers’ Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Digglet Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.