Pokemon Sword and Shield: Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
Here's where you can find the Diglett hiding in this short tunnel!
As you make your way through the Isle of Armor expansion in Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield, you’ll eventually make your way to the Warm-Up Tunnel, which connects the Training Lowlands with the Potbottom Desert.
Three of the game’s 151 hidden Diglett are located in the Warm-Up Tunnel, and we’re here to show you where to find them!
Check out our gameplay video below to see where the Diglett are hiding in the Warm-Up Tunnel, or keep reading to view the text version of our guide!
If you want to follow along with our exact path, we’re going to enter the Warm-Up Tunnel from the Training Lowlands.
When you enter from this direction, you can find the first Diglett shortly after entering, next to the left wall of the tunnel.
As you keep walking through the tunnel, you’ll come to a fork in the path. The second Diglett is hiding behind two rocks on the left side of this area.
Finally, the last Diglett in the Warm-Up Tunnel can be found near the right side of the tunnel exit that leads to Potbottom Desert.
While it isn’t hard to find the three Diglett in the Warm-Up Tunnel, finding the Diglett in other locations may take you a bit more time (of course, our other guides are also here to help you out!). You can check out a device like the ChargePlay Clutch from HyperX if you want to make sure your Switch has enough battery life to last as long as you need.
Finally, when the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Brawlers' Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: HyperX is a sponsor of SuperParent. In addition, Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.