Pokemon Sword and Shield: Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
There are 15 Diglett hiding in this area of the Isle of Armor!
Trainers, in the Isle of Armor expansion for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield, you have the ability to collect 151 hidden Alolan Diglett in different areas around the island. As you collect these Diglett, you’ll receive free Pokemon (including Alolan Pokemon) for your collection!
There are 15 Diglett hiding in the Training Lowlands area of the Isle of Armor, and our guide is here to show you where to find each and every one!
Check out our video below to see where the Diglett are hiding. Or, keep reading if you prefer text guides!
Before we begin, keep in mind that you can find these Diglett in any order. However, we’ve tried to organize them so that you don’t have to do a ton of backtracking.
If you enter the Training Lowlands from the Forest of Focus, you can find a Diglett next to the mountain on your right. (You can use the Challenge Road stairway in our screenshot as a point of reference).
Next to the bridge that leads to the entrance to Brawlers’ Cave
After you cross the bridge that leads to the entrance to Brawlers’ Cave, turn right. There’s a Diglett near the mountain.
On the top area of the Training Lowlands, next to the cliff (near the Challenge Road stairway)
A few steps away from the last Diglett, if you keep walking toward the Pokemon Den located in the dead end
If you enter the Training Lowlands from the Forest of Focus and stick close to the left wall, you’ll be led down a hill and through an area of tall grass. Once you leave the tall grass, there’s a Diglett hiding between some plants and rocks. You can use the Challenge Road stairway in our screenshot as a point of reference.
At the base of a tree next to the lake
If you’re looking at the island in the lake, this Diglett is to the right of the last one, on the shore next to the lake
On the island in the lake
There’s a Diglett hiding out in the open in the area between the lake and the beach
At the far end of the beach
If you enter the Training Lowlands from the Forest of Focus, you’ll have to go down a hill to reach a large portion of the Training Lowlands area. Once you go down the hill, turn to the right and stick close to the right side of the area. You can find a Diglett hiding in some red flowers. (If you haven’t picked up the Bottle of MooMoo Milk -- the Poke Ball -- you can use this item as a point of reference.)
Next to a hill near the center of the Training Lowlands (you can use the entrance to the Warm-Up Tunnel in our screenshot as a point of reference)
If you enter the Training Lowlands from the Warm-Up Tunnel and stick close to the mountain on your right, you’ll come to an area of tall grass that’s next to the mountain. There’s a Diglett hiding between the grass and the mountain.
Near this tall grass, there’s a narrow pathway that takes you between a large rock and the mountain. Near one end of this pathway are two large trees. A Diglett is hiding at the base of one of the trees.
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett in the Isle of Armor, check out our other guides!
- Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers' Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.