Pokemon Sword and Shield: Fields of Honor Diglett Locations
Here's where to find all 19 Diglett in this first area in the Isle of Armor.
Before you cross the bridge, you’ll come across an Alolan Diglett that is hidden underground. When you interact with this Diglett, it will pop out of the ground and its owner will appear. He’ll ask you if you can find the rest of his Diglett, which are hidden throughout the Isle of Armor.
Altogether, there are 151 Diglett to find (including the Diglett you found in front of the bridge).
You can find these hidden Diglett by looking for the hairs on the top of each Diglett’s head, which will stick up out of the ground. Some of these Diglett are easier to spot than others, but we’re here with a guide to help you get started!
There are 19 Diglett to find in the Fields of Honor, which is the first area you’ll visit in the Isle of Armor (it’s where the Dojo is located). Once you find the first Diglett in front of the bridge, that will leave you with 18 more to find on your own!
Check out our video below, which will show you where to find all of the Diglett in the Fields of Honor. Or, keep reading to view the text version of this guide!
If you have questions, make sure to let us know on Twitter at @superparenthq.
Behind the boxes next to the Armor Station
When looking at the Armor Station, to the left near a tree
When looking at the Armor Station, to the left of the building
When leaving the Armor Station, turn right. There's a Diglett hiding among some red plants near the edge of the area.
Near a large rock formation
Near the end of the beach
Near the edge of the cliff on the far right side of the area
Near the edge of the land overlooking the river, before you cross the bridge
At the far left of the area, overlooking the river before crossing the bridge
Once you cross the bridge, turn right. A Diglett is hidden in this dirt patch.
At the top of a hill after you cross the bridge
On the dirt path as you approach the Dojo, after crossing the river
In front of the Dojo, near the garden that has plants growing in it
In front of the Dojo, in the garden without plants
Near the top of the hill to the right of the Dojo
Near a rock in front of the Dojo
On a small hill near the entrance to the Soothing Wetlands area
At the base of a tree very close to the transition into the Soothing Wetlands area
When the number of Diglett you’ve found crosses certain milestones, you can return to their owner to receive a variety of rewards. Here’s the breakdown:
- 5 Diglett - Alolan Meowth
- 10 Diglett - Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock (Not Galarian)
- 20 Diglett - Alolan Vulpix
- 30 Diglett - Alolan Sandshrew
- 40 Diglett - Alolan Raichu
- 50 Diglett - Alolan Marowak
- 75 Diglett - Alolan Exeggutor
- 100 Diglett - One of the three starter Pokemon from the Alola region (Popplio, Litten, or Rowlet)
- 151 Diglett - Alolan Diglett
If you want to find the rest of the hidden Diglett on the Isle of Armor, check out the rest of our guides!
- Soothing Wetlands Diglett Locations
- Forest of Focus Diglett Locations
- Training Lowlands Diglett Locations
- Warm-Up Tunnel Diglett Locations
- Brawlers' Cave Diglett Locations
- Challenge Road Diglett Locations
- Challenge Beach Diglett Locations
- Courageous Cavern Diglett Locations
- Loop Lagoon Diglett Locations
- Stepping-Stone Sea Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Island Diglett Locations
- Honeycalm Sea Diglett Locations
- Insular Sea Diglett Locations
- Workout Sea Diglett Locations
- Potbottom Desert Diglett Locations
Disclosure: Nintendo gave SuperParent codes for the Sword and Shield Expansion Passes for coverage purposes.